Dear postgraduate students,
The Leadership of the Graduate Students’ Association of Ghana (GRASAG-UCC) would like to inform you that the online portal for the 2022/2023 academic year bursary application is now open. The bursary registration period begins today, April 25, 2023, and ends on Sunday, April 30, 2023.
To ensure a successful bursary registration, please take note of the following:
- Applicants must be a registered postgraduate student of a GRASAG-UCC.
- Applicants must have the following documents or information ready and uploaded for the online bursary registration: Student ID card, Admission letter, National ID card (Ghana card/Passport), and an ABSA bank account number.
- Click on this link https://www.absa.com.gh/personal/save/ignition-account/ to get an ABSA bank ignition account or visit any ABSA bank nationwide if you don’t have one.
- Click the registration link https://grasagbursary.com to register.
Here are the steps for the bursary application process:
- Click on the link grasagbursary.com to access the bursary application portal.
- Click on the “Verify Details” button and enter your student ID number and active email address.
- Check your email for the temporary password sent to you and use it to log into the portal along with your student ID.
- Once logged in, select the “Profile” option on the dashboard to upload your bank details and all the necessary personal details required.
- Click on the upload files option to upload a picture of your student ID, national ID, and admission letter.
- After submitting all your details, your profile progress status will turn green, indicating that you have completed the necessary steps.
- Finally, submit the form and wait for feedback from the bursary provider.
Please note that you can only receive payment if you have registered online and had all necessary supporting documents vetted and approved.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to apply for the GRASAG bursary. Hurry and complete your registration before the deadline on April 30, 2023. Thank you.